USCCs Established by the following clubs:
CHAWP, Commerce and San Diego Shores
2021 Event Info
- Gate Fee: $10
- Events Shirts: $20
- The United States Club Water Polo Championships is in its 13th year of competition for age groups and uses complete FINA rules. The entry and selection process for each USCC event will be considered by a club’s finish in the previous years’ USCCs results, previous Junior Olympic competitions and other major tournaments. A five-person event committee will invite teams from other zones to insure regional representation and deal with the fair administration of the championships.
- The United States Club Water Polo Championships are conducted each year in the designated location/area as listed on the hosts page.
- Tournaments will be held for 10’s Coed and 12/14/16/18’s per gender and 12-24 teams per divisions.
- All entries and seeding will be approved by committee vote.
- The divisions for boys and girls are as follows: 18 & Under, 16 & Under, 14 & Under, 12 & Under and 10 & Under COED
(all divisions based on birth date as of August 1, 2021). Invitations are open to all teams and clubs. Number of entries will be based on the ability to secure pools, officials and event staff. A final list of teams entered will be distributed after we have confirmed payment. Seeding will be done by a select committee of coaches.
Event Management and Playing Schedules
The event will be managed by the tournament committee and the host clubs. Schedules, scores and final placements as well as future tournament information will be posted on this website.